Okay, so the original plan was to attend a very important symposium with my daughter as I had no childcare. However, daycare called in the middle of the day and told me she had a fever. So we ended up at home reading books and wiping a runny nose. She is finally asleep so I had time to write:
Here are 5 quick tips on how to crush twinning with your kids!
- let the adult take the lead (kids in adult clothes = cute, adults in kids clothes = weird)
- choose a simple colour pallet and make sure the colours are a bang on match
- completely matchy matchy is not as interesting as adding a one off accessory
- the same theme through different pieces also works (khaki pants and khaki skirt)
- make sure both parent and kiddie are comfortable
bonus* if you’re real brave (like me) convince your husband to join in and be triplets lol.