Can you believe that the temperature in Toronto actually hit 18 degrees this weekend? Mix in some sunshine and for Torontonians that’s tank top & flip flop weather. I definitely saw quite a few pairs of pasty white legs in shorts walking down Yonge Street and that inspired me to revamp my closet.
Question of the day, what are some fundamental pieces you need in order to feel style ready for spring? Well, if you look to NY Fashion Week, trends include feathers, tassels, transparent fabrics, gingham, and even suede. For me, nothing is more stylish than the fresh confident feeling of looking chic without trying to hard to chase trends.
This spring invest in some jean, lots of white, a pair of Adidas during the day, nude pumps for night, iridescent jewels and a splash of Chanel will go a long way. It doesn’t get easier then this, hint hint, I’ve even included shopping links. Have fun!
Share your style refresher with me!
From top left clockwise:
- Girlfriend Jean, Gap
- Crew Neck, Gap
- Superstar Shell Toe, Adidas
- Square Framed Mirror Lensed Acetate Sunglasses, Jimmy Choo
- Loraie Shirtdress, Club Monaco
- Endless Button Down Shirt White, J.Crew
- Blythe Necklace in Iridescent, Loren Hope
- Renaissance Bracelet, David Yurman
- Classic Flap Bag, CHANEL
- Stretch Denim Jacket in Pale Indigo, J.Crew
- Pigalle Pump 100mm nude, Christian Louboutin
- Mesh Pleated Skirt, Pink Tartan
- Full Skirt Jumpsuit, Zara
Leave a Reply