Did you know that a third of breast cancers could be prevented by living well? Well I was surprised to read on the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation onenewthing.cbcf.org that:
- Family history may matters less then we think
- Our risk increases with age but keeping active helps at any age
- Early detection and screening saves lives
- Eating a variety of food is much better then eating one “super food” (yes even Goji Berries)
- Unfortunately every drink increases your risk (yikes!)
- Earth friendly is often breast friendly.
What does breast cancer awareness have to do with style? Well, for me what is more in style then being healthy and happy!
In honour of Breast Cancer awareness month I am sporting pink pants. Visit onenewthing.cbcf.org to arm yourself with more life saving information. In the mean time, go for a jog, have a cup of organic green tea, and sport something pink!
Happy Saturday night everyone!